Sunday Soon

Sunday Soon
  • I hope we hear from Stude.
    I have been worried and praying.

We have temps at 95*
    Plan to do a short ride this morning.
    Just a walk around.

Sarcee has made a miraculous recovery.
    From not being able to walk to being her old self.
    B will take her for a test ride and I ride Prize.

I hope all have a swell week ahead.
  • I have been thinking the same about Stude, unusually quiet from his part of the world.

Weather has been crazy here with the rain. Lots of flooding. One of the roads we take to Tractor Supply is closed after it was taken out by a flash flood. Debby will start affecting SC today and bring even more flooding.  In 2015 we had what they called the 1000 year flood. There are still bridges out from that flood. Debby is going to be moving thru very slowly, so that will increase the flooding.  

Horses have been here at my house and we will be moving them back across the street where the barn is located. Will be watching radar closely so we accomplish the move before Debby starts affecting us.

• You be safe as well Face.

We cancelled  our ride yesterday.

Too HOT.

We had a thunderstorm last evening and another 1-1/4".

I am happy to say we are above average for the year!

• We are still safe so far from the Park Fire.  I was busy for a few days prepping the place for evac.  Turned out to be unnecessary.  The fire burnt one of my childhood homes (the fave) and stalled the other side of the highway.  It then started to climb Mt Lassen's sides toward where the Dixie fire burnt over.  So it seems to be rather boxed in.  At this point I feel safe enough to head to Fawn Lodge for a few days.  Looking forward to being home.