Quick Post

Sunday here on the left coast

Sunday here on the left coast
  • This has been the day from H.E.double hockey sticks. The reason why? I was a complete and total bozo and forgot to shut the sliding door when I ran up to the store for 10 minutes. My new dog, an Irish Wolfhound (ish) rescue went into the yard and jumped the 4' fence. No surprise that she jumped it but now she's gone. I put posts in the local groups on fb including a reward. It's in the 30's tonight. I think she will be okay, though. I'm horrified. Never really lost one before.

The earthquakes didn't swallow me up although checking the scoreboard: 5 in the past 24hrs, 41 in the past 7 days, 135 in the past 30 days, 1,873 in the last 365 days.

If anyone can offer up a prayer for the big girl, her name is Cara.

• I hope Cara has the sense to come home soon.  

I drove past the exit for China Lake a month ago.  Well, 14 and 395 both lead out that way.  Went to Kramer's Junction and picked up a Carriage for Socks.  Hwy 99 and hwy 58 about beat the trailer I was hauling half to death.

Drove Louie and Socks this weekend.  They were good boys.  Drove Socks yesterday again.  Used the wedge Driver's seat off Jmebear's Eagle (carriage) and it was much better in the new carriage.

Can't sleep again.  Hence I'm chattering away here at around 3:30 on Monday morning.

Well, I hope everyone has a great week.