Quick Post

Friday fruit-loops!

Friday fruit-loops!
  • well hunt i'm not outside because my mom is sleeping -wasp ordeal- but now that she is totally out im about to go mess around with cowboy a bit.
  • Here are the boots i got. They wiggled a bit on me so.... and i showed him in vet wrap to see what covered where.

-needing some serious cleaning-
  • I love that color!  I have to say he has some lovely legs! [':)']
  • i know...he should have been a model. by color you mean pink? Its the same color as my saddle pad and seat of my saddle.
  • Could somebody please tell Dixie that I do NOT speak to people who dress their BOY horses in pink.

(I like the turquoise)
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA it all started with an old black mare....then a paint filly...then i got the boy haven't been able to switch out the saddle yet i am planning on it though.
  • Don't make me sick this scary dog on you! He is 3 lbs of pure terror! -if ur a bug-
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Could somebody please tell Dixie that I do NOT speak to people who dress their BOY horses in pink.

(I like the turquoise)

How about purple?  Then again - guess I have done the pink thing as well - Poor Bandit when he was injured...

Does this mean you won't talk to me?    [':o']    [':(']
  • Pink vet wrap is one thing, but a whole ensemble is quite another!!

My 9 pounder can take your 3 pounder ANY time!  [':D']
    [:-] Actually, she's only 9 pounds if she hasn't been snacking too much.
    [8|] It's tough keeping her in the single digits.
  • Big dogs could choke on a bone while eating a little dog!

Then it would be a draw!
  • Sitting here at my husband's motorcycle shop waiting for him to finish up so we can go to Sam's to get food for tomorrow's party.

Spent some quality time with my latest book today after I conquered the swarms of ants!  In case you didn't know, lemon or orange furniture oil makes a great ant deterrent!

It's hot out there today...... dogs are like rugs when we let them in, just collapsed on the hardwood floor as flat as they could get.

Our oldest is in Lake Havasu this weekend, the younger two and I went shopping a little for clothes for our trip coming up.  According to the receipt, I saved more than I spent.  Think hubby will buy that??

No one came to look at the house today, ahhhhh.  Someone did make an appt. to come back on Sunday for a 2nd look, really liked it......
  • YEAH! the more they weigh the harder they fall!
  • Carmy rules the roost.  Even the larger of the chickens. [':)']

• LOL
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Pink vet wrap is one thing, but a whole ensemble is quite another!!

But...But...