Quick Post

Sweet Jumper/Eventer for sale in Tennessee

Sweet Jumper/Eventer for sale in Tennessee
  • Liebe is an 8-year old mare 16.1 hands, Thoroughbred Clydesdale cross, located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She would make an incredible Jumper or Three day eventer prospect. She has experience showing Hunters but her skills contribute more to Jumpers and Eventing. She does great on group trail rides and loads/unloads easily. She is still a little green so she requires an intermediate to advanced rider. I am in my third year of college and do not have the time to take her further in her training. She has amazing potential and can take her rider very far. She has jumped up to 3' at home and has the capability to go higher. $7500 neg. To good home only.

• HO.LY.CLYDESDALE that boy is gorgeous and if I still lived near Memphis on 4 acres I'd seriously be going into debt right now. The whole T'bred/Clyde thing intrigues me. T'breds have always felt like too much horse for me. I've ridden many and fallen off a couple. Could never really feel at ease, though I've loved a few. This guy probably is just hitting his best years. I hope and pray you find the perfect home for him! What's his name? I must have missed that.