Quick Post

Gaited horses, trailer, saddles, etc for sale

Gaited horses, trailer, saddles, etc for sale
  • I must sell my two horses due to my medical condition.  My first horse is a 12-year old gelding Tennessee Walked named Chief.  He is 16.2 hands and is an excellent trailer rider.  I am asking $1,000.  My second horse is a 12-year old Paso Fino, named Paco.  He is 15.1 hands and is also an excellent trail rider.  I am asking $500.  I also have a 4-horse trailer with roomy sleeping quarters.  It has an awning and brand new tires.  I am asking $3,000.

I have having a difficult time posting pictures so if you are interested please call me at 6362199500 and I will email the pictures.

Christine
  • Missouri. I wish, I wish, I wish.... *sigh*

Is it a gooseneck?
  • Hi Christine! (again) I got your email and my sweetie's laptop was taking FOR.EVER to download. I figured I'd check out your pictures at work. Now that I'm at work, the gov't computer seems to have blocked your email!  ARGH!
    I'm taking my laptop next door to DD tonight and getting those pictures posted! By hook or by crook!
    (what a great excuse for a donut!) [':D']
  • So.... is it Missouri or where???
  • Hi, I am looking to upgrade my granddaughter from pony to a green rider safe gaited horse. Are any of yours in that category? Please be honest with me as i was just burned by a *Link Removed* and do not want to waste any more time and money. If any of your horses are green rider safe i am planning a trip and lining up horses to take a test ride tour. Please advise. Thank you.