Quick Post

Chicken Chile Verde Pot pies

Chicken Chile Verde Pot pies
  • Made this last night, very tasty!  I cheated and used bottled salsa verde instead of roasting the chiles and such and I also made just one big pot pie instead of the individual ones.  Really good!

http://thecozyapron.com/cozy-chicken-chicken-chili-verde-pot-pies-like-relationships-that-comfort-and-sustain/
  • Gotta save that recipe for sure, definitely sounds very yummy! I love that kind of food.
  • Remali....I just saw a girl named Remali.... [':D'] So glad to see you. Hope life is treating you kindly.

We can get hot whole roasted chicken for $5 at Costco. If you buy uncooked whole chicken ANYWHERE you'll pay anywhere from $7 - $12. It's crazy. So we decided to keep the Costco chickens on hand. This would be the perfect recipe for that! I'd have to actually cook something. Baking sure heats the house up, though! 
  • I love pot pies so when my husband found this gem for me during our travels to Seattle, I was excited. It did not disappoint. I had a delicious chicken verde chili pie. It was delicious from the shell to the filling.

• I use regular pre-made pie crust with this which is great. I also had to use some flour to thicken the sauce, but otherwise it was wonderful! It made  pies for me and they freeze wonderfully.

• I use regular pre-made pie crust with this which is great. I also had to use some flour to thicken the sauce, but otherwise it was wonderful! It made 2023 pies for me and they freeze wonderfully.