Equestrian Adventuresses, the community for women who love horses, travel and adventure is organizing a women's trip to an African country, the magical kingdom of Lesotho. (Feel free to join our Facebook group or check out our website for more about EQA! www.equestrianadventuresses.com)

Announcement:
*Super excited to announce that this May 3-9th there are 5 spaces available to join me on a trip to LESOTHO where I will be filming this fabulous country and adventure for the Equestrian Adventuresses Documentary Series on our YouTube Channel!!

We will be riding in some of the most beautiful mountains and landscape, in a magical land where you will get the chance to meet the locals and experience the culture. There will be limited phone reception, we will have gallops across the rolling plains of the Mountain Kingdom, waterfalls, local culture and most importantly Boerperd HORSES! This horse riding adventure will be the adventure of a lifetime.

Because I will be FILMING this adventure and photographing the experience, the 6 lucky persons attending will have to be ok with being on video at points and even possibly interviewed on film (if interested, but not required.) We are needing a minimum of 4-6 riders in order for this trip to take place so please tell your friends!

Below is a link to the website where you can find information on the ride and the itinerary. Flights should be booked to Durban and from there the trip is for 7 Days. All Inclusive Price of £1,470 without flights. https://www.underberghorsetrailsandsafaris.com

Please contact Tina and tell her your interested to join the 3-9th, May 2020 trip with Equestrian Adventuresses. underberghorsetrails@gmail.com