Quick Post

LQ trailer dreams

LQ trailer dreams
  • We would like to get a LQ trailer *someday* [&:]
    What are your favorite features and advice?
  • Remember the Brits?  They had a washer and dryer in theirs! [':D']  I REALLY liked that!! 
  • Hmmm... I don't think we will be going quite that deluxe?
  • [':D']  Definitely a gooseneck. (much more maneuverable)
    I like the ones that have the shower area that is walk-through into the horse area.  That's IF you have a restroom set-up. 
    You could shop around for close circuit so you can be driving and watching the horses.  Like a nursery monitor.
    I think Chatter should customize a trailer for me.  It would be cool to have your kitchen accessable from the outside so you could have your outside kitchen. [':)']

• It would be cool to have your kitchen accessable from the outside so you could have your outside kitchen.

Awesome idea! Get Chatter working on that.
  • I have seen campers and pics of horse trailers with LQ that have outside kitchens, but the kitchens are totally on the outside under the awning because of the height difference between the ground and the trailer floor.  They even have horse trailers with slide outs to increase living space.  Not cheap but sure are beautiful for someone who wants to travel with their horses and enjoy the wonderful riding areas across the country.
  • Stand in the shower and pretend to shower, make sure it is big enough for you.  I know it sounds stupid but a too small shower is not fun.

Most have their floor plans on websites, go and look and different ones to get ideas.

I like the ones with a shower on one side of the bathroom and the toilet/sink on the other.  I do NOT want to have to stand straddling a toilet while I am trying to take a shower.

Also looks for cabinet/storage space.  That is a HUGE must in my book.

• Stand in the shower and pretend to shower, make sure it is big enough for you.

Good idea! We know we want the separate shower and toilet set up.
    Our friend Dynamite has the most gorgeous horse trailer. (think rock star)
    He just had a new cushion floor put in the horse compartment. No seams and you just hose it out. [8D]
  • My friend down the road has a 4-horse trailer with living quarters for sale (I believe she's asking $3000), but I can't really tell you anything about it. I've never looked in the living quarters part. I can get more info if you might be interested.
  • Actually there is/was a four horse LQ here but I'd prefer a 2 or 3.
  • Whimper..... I want it Shirley!!!  I wish.  That's an amazing price!!!