Quick Post

TONS of English and Western Tack and English Saddle and HUGE Bridle lot!!!! Most new! :)

TONS of English and Western Tack and English Saddle and HUGE Bridle lot!!!! Most new! :)
  • I have tons of English and Western tack for sale... I lost my job and am selling everything to try and get caught up on my necessary bills. I have a ton of stuff... and tons of pictures.

Huge Western Bridle lot- has 32 peices to it
    Bit lot- english and western
    Courbette English Fancy bridle- Cob/Sm. Horse sized, fancy stitched and padded nose and brow, fancy braided reins.
    Purple saddle pad
    2 ThinLine Pads- one black and one white
    1 therapeudic sheepskin w/gel pad
    1 Courbette Fancy stitched leather girth with removable sheepskin lining- BRAND NEW USED ONCE, (47 i think?)
    18" Bella Saddle, not even 4 months old, purchased for $1600
    work boots
    bell boots
    polo wraps- purple, lime green and daisy print
    halters- 3 horse size, maroon/purple, hot pink and light pink, and hot pink/neon blue all horse sized, ALL BRAND NEW!!
    One blue plaid halter- larger horse size possibly warmblood size, heavy duty USED padded
    Sheepskin hatler covers- brand new set of 4 never used
    Set of red martingale covers
    stirrup leathers
    3 full years of Equus, Horse Illustrated magaziines
    Ariat Herritage 2 Paddock Boots sz 8.5 w/box
    Ariat Tall Boots sz. 8.5 w/box
    Courbette martingale- cob sized- brand new used once or twice, fancy squared

and im sure theres more... I attached a few pictures of what I have... PM me if interested! Thnx!

• Do you have a picture/price for the purple pad? And a price for the magazines? Thanks.
  • I PM'd you! ':)'

For everyone else- make offers!!! PLEASE!!! I dont really have set prices, so just pop an offer my way if interested!
  • could you send me pics of the cob size English bridle?  And the leather girth? Also looking for english bits, hollow mouth type, ones with roller in middle (trainer calls them cricket bits) - let me know types and prices

anything in your western collection that might be cob size - you can just list

thanks
    MK
  • It would just be so easy if you had pictures and prices on everything. 
  • I sent you a pm!
  • Can you give me a some pics of the work boots and bell boots? I REALLY NEED them ':)' my TB needs them really bad but i can't  afford new ones [':('] and possibly an estimated price? ':D'
  • HEY I WOULD LIKE TO GET PIC OF THE WESTERN BRIDLES
    AND ENGLISH BRIDLES
    AND ALSO THE THERAPEUTIC SHEEPSKIN PAD WIT GEL

THANKS

• surfngurlie-  I would like to buy a couple leather western headstalls with browbands, no one ear headstalls please.  Can you email me pics or post some please, if you have any?  I think I emailed you once before but I was moving and crazy and lost the email.  PM me if you have these, thanks.
  • Can you tell me if you still have the Courbette Bridle, Girth and breastplate available?  If so I would like to see pictures and prices.  also do you have any sheepskin saddle pads?

• Anyone interested- PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!! This stuff has been laying around for FOREVER!!!

Also- Sheepskin pad, as well as the two thinlines were stolen from me at my barn... so they aren't available ':('. Paddock boots and tall boots have been sold as well. Other than that- this is all still available, plus some added! Thanks!!

You can always email me too, its just my username @msn.com
  • Are any of your bits 5 1/2 or 6 inch mouth ? If so can I see pictures. Thanks
  • If you could I would like individual pics and prices of Black Nylon Bridles if you have any, I can't tell what colors they are, I'd take either a  browband headstall or a one ear. Thanks!!!
  • [quote=mandisue]

If you could I would like individual pics and prices of Black Nylon Bridles if you have any, I can't tell what colors they are, I'd take either a  browband headstall or a one ear. Thanks!!!

Sorry, don't have any black nylon bridles. I do have 3 neon blue with black COB sized nylons with reins, all are new some with tags still, all never used they're just plain headstalls with a brow and thats it. I also have a COB used red nylon with a detachable noseband, no reins.
  • [quote=Gliderider]

Are any of your bits 5 1/2 or 6 inch mouth ? If so can I see pictures. Thanks

Hmm I guess since my question was never answered that you don't ??