Quick Post

Quarter Horse Mare - 10 years AQHA / Palomino Bred show mare

Quarter Horse Mare - 10 years AQHA / Palomino Bred show mare
  • Sheza Touch Early "Sadie" - 2009 AQHA/Palomino Bred Mare
    Sadie is an amazing sorrel AQHA and PHBA registered open show level horse. Sadie could be used in all disciplines but performs the best in Hunter Under Saddle, Hunt Seat Equitation, Horsemanship and Showmanship. She is a showmanship machine and is always in the ribbons. She won many grand championships in Showmanship at the County Fair and a State championship as well. Has AQHA points in Showmanship/HUS, high point at PHBA shows. She clips, stands for the farrier/vet, bathes, loads and takes meds good. Sadie is/has been enrolled the past 1.5 years at Black Hawk College's equine program and ridden/trained daily in all disciplines. She was used as an IHSA show team horse placing first in Intermediate class. She is always a barn favorite. Sadie has a great personality, she is quiet and safe! Has given many pony rides to a 5 year old girl! I want this sweet girl to go to a forever loving home! More photos and riding videos available upon request.

• I'd rather put up offers on sites like (links removed) in my opinion forums are not very popular as platforms for sale =)