Do you already have reliable barn help, but want to be able to give them a vacation?  Would you like the security of knowing you have someone on call in case of your Barn Manager's illness or injury? 

Do care for your own horses, and would like a vacation, or that same security in case of your illness or injury?

Need some short term help with a construction project or seasonal maintenance?

Currently a stay-at-home mom, I am available 7 days a week for on-call farm services and short-term projects.

I'm a 40 year old equestrienne with 28 years of experience with horses.  From feeding and cleaning stalls for a weekend or a few weeks, to exercise riding while you or your regular rider recovers, I have the experience to handle most any horse and discipline.  I have extremely limited experience with stallions, however, only handling one in my career.  Any stallions must be unusually calm and cooperative specimens.

I have 4 years experience as a laborer in Heavy Construction, and am willing and able to operate power tools, light and heavy equipment, and have experience in carpentry, concrete, earth work, stone and other phases of construction.  If you need an experienced pair of hands for anything from pouring a new barn floor to fence repair, to seasonal landscaping clean up, I have the knowledge and abilities to get the job done. 

Rates and terms vary according to job and responsibilities.  Contact me at kaitala@netzero.com for more info, and to set up on-call services.

Thank you for reading.

Stephi Baumgartner