Quick Post

show your paints and pintos

show your paints and pintos
  • I love paints and pintos. her are all of mine. 

IMA Sensational Storm (pinto stallion)

smokie (paint)

Rocket (Diesel X Smokie) (paint)

misty (Susie X IMA Sensational Storm) (pinto) 

ink (Paint)

Diesel (paint) 

Susie (pinto)

Sarah (Susie X IMA Sensational Storm) (pinto) 

• Axle Paint/Quarter Gelding  Just turned 4yrs old

Shadow paint/quarter  12yr Gelding

• Love your fat ponies!!

Both of our paints are basically solids and what a difference in size!

You can just barely see Tahoe's white spot on his  stomach.  Cody is paint/Percheron in the front.

• The black and white is a MFT and is named Harley.

The chestnut and white is a Paint and his name (or part of it) is Popatop.
  • Love Topper's coloring and he looks like a cute guy.  Glad to hear he's moving better.  Any sort of diagnosis on him?
  • VERY cool picture Dana!! 
  • Dana, I asked Hubby (nicely) to get the trailer out and to check the tires, floor, etc., so I can make an appointment to take Topper to the vet.  I need to find out what, if anything, can be done to make him feel better.  After the heavy rains on Sunday night, he was super on Monday morning.  He was collected and traveling like a sound horse.  Then he hit harder ground and started moving more cautiously.  He is worth the cost of a vet, though.  The new horse vet for the area is pretty reasonable price wise, but I think I should take him to a vet who has a lot of years of experience with Standardbreds.  Whatever is wrong with this horse, he should be able to tell me.  Topper's manners are excellent and he has a good mind and, darn, I like him.  His markings sure do make him an eye catcher.
  • pinto horse has a coat color that consists of large patches of white and any other color. The distinction between "pinto" and "solid" can be tenuous, as so-called "solid" horses frequently have areas of white hair. Various cultures throughout history appear to have selectively bred for pinto patterns.
    [font="sans-serif"]
    [/font]
    -----------------------

HowToPickHorseTack