Quick Post

Buck Brannaman clinic

Buck Brannaman clinic
  • I am soooo excited!  My riding buddy found out there is going to be a Buck Brannaman clinic here in Riverside in April so she called and we are in!!  Expensive so that's my Christmas and birthday present but we figured, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to do it so close to home.  It's 4 days so I'll take part of one day off work, part is during my Spring break.  He'll be going over horsemanship and beginning cow work.  I don't care what it is.... I'll be in heaven either way :)
  • What an awesome opportunity!
  • Been meaning to say WOW I wish I could be there! I fell in love with his autobiography. Absolutely the trainer I'd pick if I could choose anyone in the world to work with. This is so exciting!!! Looking forward to seeing lot of pictures!! 
  • At Kelly's jumping clinic last Friday,  one of the moms said her daughter is riding in the clinic too, that they've done it several times and love riding and working horses with him ':)'  She said the ranch where it is being held is just beautiful.  Can't wait to see it.  It is only about 10 min. from here.  Wish you could come, too!  It's $30 to audit.

Hopefully we'll be able to get some pictures!!