Quick Post

I made a saddle pad!! ( all purpose english type)

I made a saddle pad!! ( all purpose english type)
  • Its my first one!! I have two more in the works, one that I think will look really nice due to the fabrics. But this is the first one, I think it turned out great!!

the top is a heavy cottong twill mix, theres padding between & black polar fleece on the bottom.

• Good job!  You can never have too many.  It's nice to be able to wash them after every ride or two.  (I like your saddle)
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Good job!  You can never have too many.  It's nice to be able to wash them after every ride or two.  (I like your saddle)

thanks! its actually an old saddle - my neighbor gave it to me to use on Daisy - she had it when she was in her teens, so its older than I am!!

• Great work! Have you thought about making them and selling them? You should sell your stuff on etsy.
    Here is a *Link Removed*

• [quote=designgirl1977]

Great work! Have you thought about making them and selling them? You should sell your stuff on etsy.
    Here is a *Link Removed*

I have thought about it, I dunno if they would sell or not, but I might try.
    I have an etsy site also
    you can search my name here under sellers

thanks for the reply!

• I think this one turned out  gorgeous!!

• Is this a Suitability pattern?
  • [quote=Double Barrel]

Is this a Suitability pattern?

the shape is, I didn't follow their directions cuz i didn't want to do the binding on it. ':)'
    LOL

if i had a a/p pad like it i wouldn't even need the suitability pattern!
  • I like them both. you probably could sell them online maybe even here. It would be even better if you could personalize them with initials or something.