Quick Post

Friday issues

Friday issues
  • I have no idea if this is going to work. I am unable to find the button for creating a thread. Thus I'm trying the quick post method, hope it works.

Yeah, when in doubt, adapt.... I suppose.  However it doesn't appear in General Chat.  In fact, I don't seem to be able to access General Chat.  Well, that's that.  I'm out of time.  Gotta run.  Hope everyone has a great day! 

Well, so much for hurrying along down the road.  After getting up late, having to go into Redding (again) to replace a defective part they sold me, and picking up a replacement part (for seven dollars more) at NAPA (have I mentioned how much I detest NAPA?)...  Now I'm too late for the mechanic.  Beautiful... so it looks like another seventy-five dollars for the trailer since he's not open now.    Almost as perfect a day as thursday was.

• Apparently you have to click on News and Entertainment in the top bar and then select General Chat when the options come up.  The only way I can make it work is to go to one (still seems to be news and entertainment/general chat) and open it and then click "new topic".  Not the easiest system.

We got our move done today. I wrestled a lot of heavy office furniture.  Not the most fun I ever had but Hubby is still not up to par and needed my help.  Thank heaven Tom (my go-to neighbor) came and helped us.  Hubby has an airport run tonight and when he asked me to go I said if I was a passenger having to ride from the plane to Hamilton, I would not appreciate an extra stranger riding shotgun and sneezing and coughing.  He saw my point.  I really need to take the time to go and get some antihistamine but don't want to go back out. Guess I will just sneeze.

put the horses in last night because of the heavy rains.  They didn't come.  I put them out this morning.  The rains came.  Cold and wet out.  Not really cold but cold after a week of temps in the 80's.  If they come up for dinner, they can stay in for the night and dry out.

Have a super weekend, everyone.

• Stude Enter your "PostTitle" to the right of  "Quick Post"

Enter your "Post Content"

Choose your  "Publish Location" and click "Submit"

You don't have to search for where to post. The "Publish Location" sends you post to the proper category.

If it is an existing thread just click "Reply"