Quick Post

Camera Shy Horse?

Camera Shy Horse?
  • Well at first it seems, according my friend. Wanted to share this video of Sahara. ^^ Hope it makes you smile. Yes that is me running around. :p
  • Thank you. [':)'
  • She really likes to play with you, huh?  Does she have another horse to play with?  My Jewel used to want to play with us but we don't have trees to hide behind so had to discourage her.....

Enjoyed your bitless video too.  Sahara is really sure-footed ':)'
  • Yeah she does love to play and keep me fit. [';)']  And that is why I love trees so much. She isn't always alone. She has cows with her and I bring the ponies to her a lot but one is a stallion so they can't be kept together. Other is Frisky, my mare. She wants nothing to do with other horses but she has a foal and the foal keeps Sahara busy. Sahara makes the biggest squeaks because the foal goes up to her and bites her really hard haha.

Yes, Sahara is pretty confident. 
  • Love it! It's funny how the dog/horse love/hate thing is there.  Your horse is a beauty and NOT camara shy!!! [':D']
  • I think almost every video you will see the horse hate dog theme going on. Sahara didn't always hate them but first one she got close to nipped her on the nose. After that all dogs branded as evil little creatures. [>:]