Quick Post

A happy ending: Foal born IN the Kill Pen

A happy ending: Foal born IN the Kill Pen
  • A happy ending is so refreshing! The horse rescue that I volunteer with just took in a mare and her colt. The foal was born IN THE KILL PEN and survived! Now they are getting great care and attention at Day Dreams Farm Therapy and Rescue in Cottrellville, MI.

Please watch our YouTube video of the news coverage and smile:
    News Coverage Video
    And if you want to find out more about the rescue and help spread awareness, look for us on Facebook:
    Day Dreams Farm Therapy and Rescue | Facebook

• VERY nice piece they did on the Dream Farm and Lisa came across really well!  Kudos!!  I have 3 former harness racers and a more sane breed will never be found.  Just the best people horses.  The gaits are something to get adjusted to.  Trotters have the longest HUGEST trot it almost takes re-learning to post to something like that! "fly me to the moon" always played in my head when I trotted Bully.  Zag would have a great trot if he'd stay in it.  He's a pacer.  And Miles raced as a pacer but is a pasture ornament now.
    Thanks for posting.  Hope you come back and hang out some time.  Let us know how things are going at the farm! [':)']