Quick Post

my new video: 2 day horseback ride in beautiful Canyon de Chelly

my new video: 2 day horseback ride in beautiful Canyon de Chelly
  • Just wanted to share my new video with you guys. This place is just magical

New Video: Canyon de Chelly. 
    Former home of the ancient Anasazi people Canyon de Chelly is one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. I had the privilege spend 2 days crossing this canyon on horse back, learning from the Dineh people and getting to know them a little better. This is a short account of the adventure
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxHt8HLRJuI

Thiago

• Wow, what a neat video. Some of my students are studying the Anasazi right now as part of New Mexico history. I just might have to show this to them!

And welcome to the forum!
  • Oh WOW thiago!  Was that you in the video?  I was thinking this would be great to show students!  And we have teachers here, too!  (obviously CPG's is one!)

Thank you SO much for sharing this!  Did you end up adjusting to your horse?  You don't ride much?  Either way, I hope you come hang out here any time!  We have a forum member on an adventure right now.  She's on a 3 week elk trip on horseback.  They pack in all their equipment on her Hafflinger horses.  There's a thread showing all her preparation for the trip.  When she comes back she can download us all the gory elk-hunting details. [':)']