Quick Post

Obama?

Obama?
  • [quote=DixieClassic003]

err that wass random LOL but still a fetus is still a child with a soul it was put on earth for a reason.

That view depends on your personal spiritual beliefs.  Not everyone believes we have souls (or even a reason for being here) let alone an unborn child. 
  • True
  • [quote=jungle_cat]

Its killing a fetus, yes.  Usually at an age that it can not survive outside of the womb.

However, this is an argument that will get us no-where.  I know I won't change your mind and you won't be changing mine.  Currently the law IS pro-choice and I highly doubt it will change with a Dem in office.  I was surprised that a bigger push was not made to get it changed when a republican was in office for 8 years. 

I watch babies grow everyday. I see Mama's cry over losing their babies at 8 weeks. I know of mom's who have help there 8 week old babies in their hands and cried over it's loss. Tell those mothers that it wasn't a baby. I don't think you could convince them. 

I hear the babies heartbeats at 8-12 weeks old. I can feel their babies moving at 12-20 weeks old. 

I see mothers struggling with a pregnancy after choosing an abortion in the past. I see them cry over the decisions they made after the realize what is going on with their bodies and babies. I feel so bad for them but can't help them.

Just because a baby can't live out side the Mama for several months. Doesn't mean that it isn't alive, and doesn't deserve to be.