Quick Post

What other pets do you have?

What other pets do you have?
  • We are all horse lovers out there but we're sure many of you have other pets too.

Please let us know what other pets you have in your life, share their names and stories too!

• Besides having a horse and donkey, I have 6 dogs and a cat. Dogs from oldest to youngest. Lucy 15, Australian Shepherd. Petey 12, mixed breed 15 lbs, Gonzo 11, mixed breed 17 lbs., Buster 9, mini Aussie Shepherd/Papillion, Laverne 9, chubby Chihuahua, and my riding buddy Charlie 2, Australian Shepherd/Blue Heeler. Best farm dog EVER!

• Besides 12 horses we have 4 dogs(Roscoe a GSD, Cinder a Australian Shep, Sky a Auss shep/auss Cattle dog, and Rebel a lhasa) 4 cats (Shadow, Ninja, Buttercup, and Bella) 8 rabbits, 21 chickens, and a snake.

• Have 7 horses, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 6 laying hens, 5 guineas, and 2 geese

• TeddyBearDog and Caramel Hoover. they are both rescue dogs.And Leland the Hawaiian cat.

• @Horse.com

We are all horse lovers out there but we're sure many of you have other pets too.

Please let us know what other pets you have in your life, share their names and stories too!

I have a horse, donkey, cat and dog

• 5 horses and 2 elder rescue Danes.

• Sounds like lots of furry and loving families out there! :)

• Besides 4 horses, we board 3 more.  5 dogs (2 yellow lab puppies we are raising for a service dog organization (Airess and Ayden), Skyler, my heeler/lab, Bella, our border collie, Princeton, our 6 lb. Chihuahua), 2 cats (Smokey and Minka), a 100 gallon fish tank with various fish and we almost always have a stray dog or more around here.  Just placed our latest foster dog, Brewster with his own family!

• 3 horses, a lot of barn cats, and 5 dogs (1 Rottweiler, 2 golden retrievers, and 2 collies).