Quick Post

Meet Serenity of Walking Bear Farm

Meet Serenity of Walking Bear Farm
  • It's hard to believe that this little girl is almost three weeks old now.  Here's a few pictures of the new arrival at Walking Bear Farm:

Meet Serenity:

See what I mean by huggable?

Got milk?  TTFN!!
  • You are correct.  I just want to pick that little darling up and hug her.  Nice photos.

I had wireless connection problems a couple of times.  The service tech on the phone said I needed a new modem which he sent me.  A tech friend told me that if my computer was new enough it would either have an on/off switch for wireless or a keyboard combination.  My combination is Fn (bottom of keyboard) and F2 (top of keyboard).  Bumping into him in the store was far more productive than the time spent on the phone with the tech provided by our carrier.

Glad you have your connection problems taken care of.
  • Very cute!
  • How cute is that baby!!!  Thanks for bringing a smile to my day! [':)']
  • How cute is that baby!!!  Thanks for bringing a smile to my day! [':)']
  • So cute!  Will she keep the blue eyes?  The ranch behind us has a filly and a colt now, so cute on their tottery legs, little tails swishing ':)'  Thanks for sharing!!
  • Her mother has one blue eye as does her sire.  It's likely Serenity will also.  She's been getting more friendly by the day.  The little sweetheart now comes up to the fence for scratches and attention.  I think Jmebear is going to have a hard time parting with this one.
  • How adorable!