Quick Post

As Promised Pics of our Place

As Promised Pics of our Place
  • Here are some pics of our place.  This is the back of our house - it's a three bedroom with two family rooms downstairs (one of which we made into a bedroom for Charmayne).  It's bigger than my house in Albuquerque and sits on 40 acres.  Hope you all enjoy,

• Guess I'll have to do this multiple times.  Here's a view of Pikes Peak from our back porch.  This is what really sold Helena on the place.

• Me and Char working on Lou's Pen.  Lou's been in trouble since dumping me on a ride near the house just cause a bull and a Llama decided to walk up to the fence line on us.

• Char's riding Lou this morning  Cheyenne is not riding anymore (doesn't really want to) and has lots of problems controlling Lou.  We're getting a three year old from my Aunt for Char to start riding probably this spring time.
  • And the front of the lean to.
  • And here's the driveway down.  You can't see the gate at the bottom but it's about a half mile walk from the house to the gate and then out to the road for the kids to catch the bus.
  • Finally, a picture of my workshop.  It's gonna be freezing in the winter and scorching during the summer but at least I have something.

• Nice pictures! I really like your new place. Looks like you have lots of room to ride!
  • Really neat!!  You have all that wonderful space to ride and keep MORE horses ':)'
  • Char and Chy don't share a room?  How's your son doing, the little sweetie.  OH wait, 3br plus another room turned into a br.  I got it.  NEVERMIND!    It looks like a wonderful place!
  • [quote=hunterseat]

How's your son doing, the little sweetie. 
    Paul is doing great this Thursday he gets new braces so he can try once again walking..
  • Your new place looks absolutely wonderful!!! Is Scott still in the military?
  • [quote=cowgirldude]

Your new place looks absolutely wonderful!!! Is Scott still in the military?

Not active.. He works for Schreiver doing what he does best sleeping...LOL.. kidding.  
     I don't know what he does I just know it involves computer programing..
    Pretty boring if you ask me, I cant stand being on mine all day..

Thanks for complaments all.
    The only pic he didnt get is the pond.. I'll get that in Spring.. Plus maybe a few extras of the house inside..