Quick Post

Tell me what you think...

Tell me what you think...
  • I tape reminders to places like the computer keyboard, refrigerator shelves, bathroom mirror, TV screen reminding mine to do their animal chores!!
  • Let me get this straight...your hostess wants to know if you want to do anything other than, ahem, ride a horse.

I went to my sister's one year for the holidays and it was horrible.  She put us in a hotel and we sat around and did nothing.  We missed our animals and pets, she didn't even have a cat, just a pet rat.  When I said we missed our dog (we don't have kids) she thought we were nuts and was very very offended.

We will never go back...take it from someone that knows, getting an invite from another horsey person is a hefty invitation and a nice one to get.
  • Thanks you guys!  I'm going to hope the vet will hold my check till Friday....  poor old Bully.... Gotta take the boy tomorrow.  BUT if all goes well, a couple tanks of gas will get me there!
  •   

Go. Get away. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Thanks guys.  No one lectured me about money.  No negatives....  I definately need to get away.
    Okay, so tell me this.... should I take my Australian or my English?  I'm leaning towards both. [':D']