Quick Post

Hey, Miracle Whip...... you here?!

Hey, Miracle Whip...... you here?!
  • Was just checking in to see if you were on here?

• Er.....  that's right, is your name on here "Summer"?

My mind doesn't always work......LOL....   
  • Yeah, she's Summer on here...
    saw what happened over there. How's it going, MW?
  • Yeah, I saw what happened too..... I just wanted to say Hi and hope all is well with you Chris.
  • Yeah I stop in once in a great while.  Not much happens on this forum.

Ironically I found Washington Bay on this forum, when I couldn't log in after the upgrade. 

** Content Removed **

Been getting ready for winter, saddled up the "mule" and hauled some logs today, checked the fenceline, etc.  I might go to a horse show in November, but also had some unexpected expenses - the furnace for one, so shall see.
  • Hopefully you can get to the horse show in November...... I sure can relate to those crazy unexpected expenses!

Miss ya on the other forum!
  • Well I lost my job today.  Pretty sad when you can't even wipe butts for a living.  They said I didn't get along with my co-workers, which I don't think is true.  One of the nurses didn't like me.  I wasn't friendly enough.  I had many residents that I was friends with, I helped my co-workers out ALOT, but because I said something about where the height of the bed should be...one day it was too low, the next it was too high..  I was deemed difficult to get along with.

I think my hearing had something to do with it, but oh well.  For example, they said I walked away from people that were talking...I don't think so.  I would walk away from a GROUP of CNA's that were chit chatting but never a face to face conversation...

If I said that on the Baywind forum Gaited would be thrilled to tell me it wasn't my hearing that was the problem...thank Goodness they banned me from there. 
  • Oh Chris, I am so sorry to hear about your job.  I just know you will find another job tho, trust me you will.....I lost jobs due to my health and I did find other work.  You can get unemployment until you find another one.

**Content Removed **

Hang in there my friend!
  • This was a nicer nursing home and I think they expect a certain standard of social skills.  I kind of felt out of place from the beginning.  The first nursing home I worked at was much more laid back and a lower class of people, not rich folks.  I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Thankfully I did not get in trouble for being snippy about the rail shaking...  and I have been told by friends that I need to smile more at work...and my nurse aide instructor even said that I needed to make sure that I understand everything that was wanted of me...  the one nurse I should have tried harder to make sure that I was acknowledging her etc etc...  there is one nursing home here in town that I know several of the nurses...  I worked there 20 years ago...  but I heard its a horrible place to work...they never had problems communicating with me.  I could have pushed things, but since I'd been caught being snippy with a resident I had no leg to stand on.

She probably did not knock very loud on his door either!  Bet she did that on purpose!!
  • I just sent you a couple of emails.....  hope you got them OK!

Will email more tomorrow.... I have to get up for work at 4:00 a.m., yikes!!
  • Summer,
       I am sorry I missed everything at the other forum.  While I like it there and have learned some great things, it does seem to be getting clicky-which I don't care for or deal well with.
      As far as the job situation.  It sounds like you are reflecting on it, which is GREAT, it shows you give a crap as a person and employee, that being said I think you will find something soom.

Keep your chin up.
  • Hey Sum, sorry about your job.  If I remember correctly, you're a very determined person.  I know you'll figure things out but it still sucks.  You should do that "write a novel in a month" thing (google it).  It starts in Nov and it looks really fun.  Plus you may get published!  Jungle_cat did it!  And we have a member who gets on here occasionally named jessicaburkhart who has a whole series of books out now!  I'm going to try to do that myself.  I just got a newspaper article published and really need to finish my next one before my deadline.  Life is hectic.

I know what you mean about the meanness.  One of my forum friends called it "caustic" and she was right.  Who needs it?
  • **Content Removed**

Remali,
    I see you had your interenet back for a while.  You surprised me with your post here today.
    When was I EVER SNARKY to you?  I've never said anything to you.    I only replied to MW when SHE POSTED ON MY THREAD.  I don't feel that I was out of line nor do I feel that it was appropriate for MW to post nasty comments on my picture albums.

**Content Removed**

You had no right to post on my thread.  I stayed away from you and you should have granted me the same.

I don't feel that you two (Remali and Summer AKA MW) should not be attacking me on this forum. 

• Seeing as I was wondering how MW/Summer was doing on this thread, I won't get all involved here.....  **Content Removed **

• I am sorry to hear about your job. Unfortuately unless they tell you it was your hearing you can't pursue legal action. You may want to check with a legal person just in case though. I have been unemployed for 8 months and just now went back to work so I know what it is like. I hope it all works out for you. Have a great long weekend  and never give up hope.