Quick Post

Do you tip the feed store guy?

Do you tip the feed store guy?
  • When that cute little honey with the big guns (biceps) tosses a few bags of feed in my trunk it makes me wanna tuck a dollar in his Wranglers!  [:D]

Just wondering if anyone tips those guys who load your feed.  I normally only get a few bags at a time.
  • I can honestly say Ive never stuck a dollar in their wranglers.  LOL [':D']

• Only if they'll dance too.
  • One of them is like a kick-box champion and they're ALL like that - young and gorgeous!
    Horseless, did you ever BUY feed?  I thought yours lived on carrot scraps from the juicer.[':)']
  • My feed store guy is totally hot as well.... but he wont take a tip.   Carries 3 50lb bags out at a time.... its.. mmmm all flexy and muscly n stuff
  • ** wipes condensation off moniter with elbow of jammies**

Darn it Brokenbutt, you're fogging up my screen again!
  • How come mine is 90 yrs old?????
  • 20 to 40 bags at a time. They use a fork lift.

Just slide the pallet in and set it down.

I bring back the pallet on my next trip.

No tipping!

• Man, it sounds like I need to start going somewhere else to buy my feed!  All of our feed store guys are 5' tall Mexicans with broken english!  All I give them is a hard time, but they give it right back to me, in fact, I think they start it......
  • Whenever I'm there I always wish I had my camara.  I could do a calendar with these guys!  [':)']
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Whenever I'm there I always wish I had my camara.  I could do a calendar with these guys!  [':)']

You might have an idea there, Hunter. Instead of a cowboy or firemen calendar, you could make a "feed store guy" calendar. Your idea might be a million dollar business. You could get rich! I say go for it.
  • Everyone you know with hunky feed store guys could submit their guys too! Bet you could even get a corporate sponsor from the feed maker! Hunter you are a genius.

I'd buy it, and an extra copy for the girl's dorm!
  • I'm jealous!  I want a hunky feedstore guy.  The one who puts the feed on the back of the truck has a couple extra tires around his midsection and the others have seen better days.  No tipping here!
  • j_c.... shut up about YOU needing a hunky feed store guy.  That can be your next game to play..... "Oh Andrew!  Come toss these feed sacks for me hun!"  ROFL  (you know I really admire that man! might come as a surprise)

Hey, if I do a calendar just send in a pic of him!  No one will know!  He can even be loading you up at the feed store!!! 

Actually, you all have to submit names and locations and I get to do the photo shoot.  [':D']
  • Alright hunter im moving in!!!
    all the feed store guys around here are short and mexican with a little extra love to their tummy, unless they are navajo and then its alot of extra love [:'(] or you get the 12 year old skinny little thing carryin four bags at a time[':o']