Quick Post

Best Day Ever!!!!!! I Said Yes

Best Day Ever!!!!!! I Said Yes
  • Congrats Bucks!
    That was rather original and romantic - the build a bear. Sounds like a keeper. I haven't been around for a good while so forgive me for asking - does hubby-to-be understand he's marrying you and your horse/s? That it's a package deal? LOL
  • Congratulations!
  • [quote=BuckskinsRock]

My  boyfriend of 9month proposed to me last night...I said yes..........He went a bought a  build a bear and had his self recorded and said Ashley Jaques will you marry me.  " border="0" />

welll congrads
  • [quote=DashMyBoy!]

Congrats Bucks!
    That was rather original and romantic - the build a bear. Sounds like a keeper. I haven't been around for a good while so forgive me for asking - does hubby-to-be understand he's marrying you and your horse/s? That it's a package deal? LOL

Thank you  i have to agree he is a keeper he is realy good with my two mares i have pics of them in general chat he is riding the brown mare.....he clean stalls fills the water buckets up hauls my hay from the truck and he likes to ride the older mare(he is still learning) she is a good teacher for him i dont let him ride fancy she will kill him she is def. not a beginner horse.

Update i have picked out my dress already its pretty i have to fig out how to get a pic for very one to see, even thought the wedding isnt untill dec 4 2010 we are geting every thing planed we are going this weeked to look at halls for the reception... its going to be a christmas wedding so i was thinking blue dresses with gold and silver colors  white lights in the church and red roses white roses lilly and orcids.....

• Sounds dreamy!  I absolutely LOVE blue and silver/gold for Christmas!!!  PLEASE be sure we see pics.  If you have to email them to someone - do that!!
  • [quote=DashMyBoy!]

Congrats Bucks!

This is very very important, LOL Congrats
  • Congrats buckskin!!!! awww thats so cute!!!!! i didnt know you could record stuff on a build a bear....[>:]
    lol the blue and silver sounds amazing oh and because im the orchestra nerd here, i think you should shoot for a live orchestra to play at the wedding, i played at my friends sisters wedding and it was amazing, it sounded so much better than a recording or whatever else....lol CONGRATS!!!!!
  • hello all ok i have found my dress we went to this bridal show yesterday and wow i was over whelmed but i found mt dress, we also found a place to have the wedding and reception, and we are geting a car to pick us up after the whole thing is over........

Wedding Dress

The Location

For more pictures on Cindys Palace you can go to www.cindys-palace.net

And the Car Rolls- Royce- Phantom

• That's one of the prettiest dresses ever!  Sounds like you've gotten a LOT of the planning done!
  • ya pretty close we are going this weekend to get a better look at were the event  will be held @ i have the music picked out i have a dress fitting thursday and one on the 11th of this month....And next month the bridesmaids and maid of honor we will all go and find dresses fun fun ......I want to get every thing ready so when the date gets closer im not stressing.....
  • Congrats!  I love the dress very pretty [':)']
  • I want to get every thing ready so when the date gets closer im not stressing.....

Great idea!  What kind of music?  What do you play, anyway?  Didn't you say you play something?  Did you say you were going to do bluegrass to go with the Calamity Jane theme?  Wait.... you ARE ordering that dress in buckskin, aren't you? [8|]
  • Well all the bridesmaids will be wlalking in to [color=#4b0082]Bellas lullaby, and for me Cannon In D it was in (father of the bride) beautiful song...and while every one is  waiting i am going to play the father of the bride soundtrack and this wedding cd that has some beautiful songs on it that should last the night.......what realy cool the place were im having the wedding does every thing, dj, flowers, food, decorations (the works),[/color]

• Buckskin, Congratulations! I hope you have a great life together.

Have you thought about the fact that after you get married, you have to pick up your man's dirty underwear off of the floor. Either that or leave them there to rot, because for some reason, most men leave them on the floor. A friend of mine said that when she was pregnant and it was getting hard to bend over to pick up her husband's dirty shorts off of the floor, she asked him if he would please start picking up his own underwear. He did pick up his own shorts after that, but then hung them on a doorknob. Wasn't that considerate of him? In his man's brain, he thought he was helping her out. At least Laurie didn't have to bend over to get them off of the floor anymore.
  • after you get married, you have to pick up your man's dirty underwear

ELAINE!!!!  SHEESH!!!  [':D']

Just put lots of hampers around for him and he'll be good!  If you have little basketball hoops at the top he'll be picking up YOURS! [':)']  I love the hampers that are sectioned and you sort as you fill....