Quick Post

Nobody!!!

Nobody!!!
  • Love's me, LIKE ME!!  hahahahahahahaahha [8D]

thought's or comments are welcome. [:D]
  • you are ok.   lol    

so like your posts.    you are sometimes serious,  sometimes not knowing where
    your posts are going to.    humorious,  and you like jokes.   so how much weight
    have you put back on since the bike ride.   ?

your picture is looking a little plump .  
  • I think the bike ride is next month.  I got me one of them fancy shirts, too!  I'm gonna wear it trail riding!  You should see the back! Seriously, a very cool shirt.  It has a great C5 on the back and all the little pockets where you can stick water bottles and stuff.  The great disadvantage of an English saddle on a trail ride.  Nowhere to hang stuff!  But I digress.....

Hey Horseless!  Are the britches padded?  I might get me a pair of them, too! [':D']
  • Hey Horseless,

You lookin pretty good to me.  I'm not the biker type but I have a friend that is really into it.  He just got a Trek Madone 5.5, do you know what that is?  He seems really proud of it.

Like your duds man!
  • [quote=SecondChance]

you are ok.   lol    

so like your posts.    you are sometimes serious,  sometimes not knowing where
    your posts are going to.    humorious,  and you like jokes.   so how much weight
    have you put back on since the bike ride.   ?

your picture is looking a little plump .  

looking a little plump???? that hurt my feelings, Ive lost 28 lbs. [':(']
    The Bike ride is Sept 12,13.

• [quote=hunterseat]

I think the bike ride is next month.  I got me one of them fancy shirts, too!  I'm gonna wear it trail riding!  You should see the back! Seriously, a very cool shirt.  It has a great C5 on the back and all the little pockets where you can stick water bottles and stuff.  The great disadvantage of an English saddle on a trail ride.  Nowhere to hang stuff!  But I digress.....

Hey Horseless!  Are the britches padded?  I might get me a pair of them, too! [':D']

yeah I love those Jersey's.
    yes the shorts are padded, when I first put them on it felt like I had a big maxi pad between my legs.
    LMBO!!!! [':D']
  • [quote=4myquarter]

Hey Horseless,

You lookin pretty good to me.  I'm not the biker type but I have a friend that is really into it.  He just got a Trek Madone 5.5, do you know what that is?  He seems really proud of it.

Like your duds man!

nope dont know what a Trek Madone 5.5 is. LOL Im not that into biking, yet.
    Thanks for the compliment. Made my day.[';)']
  • Are you familiar with the feeling of a maxi there?
  • [quote=gunslinger598]

Are you familiar with the feeling of a maxi there?

I thought about that after I wrote it. LOL and the answer is no, its just what I imagined it would feel like.
    not that I sit around imagining what it would feel like, have I dug a deep enough hole yet???
  • maybe it is water retention.    Lmbo @ me.  

no honestly congrats   on loosing the weight.

One thing I do know about racing bikes is that
    when the pedal reaches the bottom of the circle
    your leg should be straight     If not it will
    cause your knees to hurt.
  • [quote=SecondChance]

maybe it is water retention.    Lmbo @ me.  

no honestly congrats   on loosing the weight.

One thing I do know about racing bikes is that
    when the pedal reaches the bottom of the circle
    your leg should be straight     If not it will
    cause your knees to hurt.

CRAP so thats why my knees are hurting. LOL
  • Hmmm..... those shorts are sounding better and better for riding....
  • Someone please find "horseless" a link to a bike forum.
  • [quote=gunslinger598]

Someone please find "horseless" a link to a bike forum.

LOL @ Gun,s [':D']
  • Now I know why I keep coming back to this site....Horsie-less in biker shorts feeling like he is wearing a maxi-pad.[':D']Could be worse...at least he didn't say tampon.[8|]