Quick Post

hunterseat's epic journey /PICS ADDED

hunterseat's epic journey /PICS ADDED
  • The end. [':)']  AVID, if you can hear me, can you put "pics" in the title?  Boy is staying at Elf-boy's house tonight and can't log on there. [':D']  Who knows if he will even live here tomorrow.  Depends on the stunts he pulls. Evicting him often has a good affect on him. [':)']  Anyway, sorry for the novel.
  • Wow, Hunter! It sounds like you had a fun filled trip. I loved all of your pictures: the old cabin, the Smokey Mountains, the NC and mom2rum's family, the dogs and puppy, the chickens, the horses, and of course, Boywonder. It made my mouthwater looking at those desserts.
  • I'm so glad you had a great trip!
    I hope you get to come our way again soon!
  • Looks like you had a fantastic time, Hunter!  From the cabin...to the riding lessons...to the puppins!  (Awwwww....puppies....*just* for you!)
    It was fun seeing all of your pictures!  Thank you for sharing!

• Thanks for sharing your journety with all fo us.  Jonathan just loved boy wonder.  I offeredt to let Boy live with me next time he gets kicked out, he was pretty sure it was NO WAY!!! LOL

Keath also modeled the full rear leg shipping boots that go up over the hock.  It was a riot.  Note to self, next time I go to a restaurant take cute young gentleman and the waitress will give you better service, LOL.

• wow sounds like you had a great time hunter!! that puppy was adorable lol
    thanks for sharing the pics!
  • nice picts hunter,  glad you enjoyed the trip.

• You ever watch the Today show when Matt Lauer takes off on his annual journey?  It is billed as "Where in the World is Matt Lauer".  I think we need to make this "Where in the world is Hunter?"!!  When are you coming to Texas?
  • Did I mention how much I LOVE that mural behind the pool??  Amazing that the water painted in it, and the pool water are almost exactly the same color!
  • ME TOO, Brenda!!!  They said it took 2 months to paint, it goes all the way around the room with sand and water AND the cement floor was tinted to match the sand in the painting and had real seashells, seahorses and starfish shapes pressed into the cement as well as specks of sand.  You know, just the imprints.  I absolutely loved the room.  If I ever get a pool house that's what it will look like!  I didn't notice the water color!

Here's Codyscorral, riding a mama horse at KaliK's.  *snicker*

• I'm glad you had such a fun trip. Sure wish I could see the pictures -- they turn out microscopic on my computer. [:@]
  • How exciting! Sounds like a lot of fun.
  • [quote=hunterseat]

ME TOO, Brenda!!!  They said it took 2 months to paint, it goes all the way around the room with sand and water AND the cement floor was tinted to match the sand in the painting and had real seashells, seahorses and starfish shapes pressed into the cement as well as specks of sand.  You know, just the imprints.  I absolutely loved the room.  If I ever get a pool house that's what it will look like!  I didn't notice the water color!

Here's Codyscorral, riding a mama horse at KaliK's.  *snicker*

Wow!  Two months!  I had to go back and look again after you said what you did!  LOL!
    I noticed the water color, but I hadn't noticed the concrete being the same color (should have) and OF COURSE it goes all the way around the room!  I had seen that it was painted around the corner, but in all sincerity, I figured they did two feature walls.   LOL!  The painting's awesome! 
    Whoever did it really knew what they were doing!  You did amaze me with the seashell and seahorse impressions.....Id'a never thought of that....(wish my mind were more open...)
    This is a 'subject-matter' that you never see in this area...
    So that's CodysCorral, aye?  I'll have to look closer.  I laughed tho.  Figures the baby would be hungry....**now!!!**
  • I wish I'd taken pics of the "sand" (cement).  There were panels in the glass ceiling that could be drawn back with screens on that section I guess for fresh air. 
  • Sounds like a great road trip!  I'm sooooo jealous.  DH and I finally got our transfer closer to the ranch, which is great, but life is a little caotic now.  Hopefully things will slow down soon and we'll be able to start to enjoy it soon!