Quick Post

How do we change the font in our posts?

How do we change the font in our posts?
  • Stude? has trouble with posts because of Moziila or firefox or something?
      To get paragraphs in posts everyone should be able to tab their paragraph indents?
     (I don't cause I'm lazy[&:]) If anyone has issues with a post/s just pm me and I can edit. 

I use to edit a dyslexic member just to make it easy for them to post.
    It's all part of our friendly forum service. [';)']

• Lets see.  Does this work?  If so, I know at least how to do this.  Wonder if it saves this way though...Ill find out later I guess.   [h2][/h2]

Wonder still about pics in siggys.  Havent gotten an answer on that thread.  Hope someone does ':)'

• For signature pics:
    Go to the user control panel (center top of Forum page)
    Click on profile
    Then click on signature
    click on the picture icon (if you have it)
    Add your picture tag in the signature box
    click the "SAVE" icon and wait until the save is verified

I will leave my old siggy pic for a little while but its too distracting.

• Same here. Don't see that tool bar. I am also using Firefox by the way so that may be it.
  • Yeah, no tool bar for me either. I too am using FireFox, but I went to Internet Explorer and got to the horse forum. It allowed me to log in, but wouldn't allow me to reply to any messages. Guess I'll just keep posting like I have been.
  • Aha! Well, it sounds like it may be a Firefox thing then, at least I am not alone, I was beginning to think it was maybe just me, ha. Thanks for all the input, good to know.
  • I wish I knew also. One thing I know, whenever I want to quote someone's post and click on it, it never works for me ':('
  • cowgirldude Another option for quotes. At the bottom left corner of the reply text box are 2 quote options you can click on.
     The first and third of the 3 icons     
  • I'm not using Mozilla but should be. [':)']
    It comes and goes with me but if you look at the address bar .. to the right of it there's the refresh and stop buttons.  Between those and the address bar is a button with something. Maybe it's a piece of paper torn in half.  Anyway it puts the window in Compatibility View.  That does it for me!
  • Thanks Hunter! I did what you said about clicking the torn paper and look, it works!!! [':D']  yes, yes, yes....of course I am  on through Internet Explorer. I'll try it through Mozilla and let you know if that works.....
  • [':D']