Quick Post

What is your all time favorite Horse movie?

What is your all time favorite Horse movie?
  • I would have to say the new secretariat !!! OH MY !!! it made me laugh so hard , That Ole man JUST CRACKED ME UP !!! oh and the way secretariet ran crooked and zig zaggy his first time on the track was HILARIOUSE !!! at the same time it touched my heart, My daughter had a retired race horse "Coker Road " who did really well on the track, so it really hit home...
    but id also have to say Horse whisperer.....
  • Secretariat for sure, and Hidalgo second. I never get tired of watching those(:
  • Probably Secritariet.
    Although I cannot watch horse movies without constantly saying "Wrong breed, wrong gender,wrong color, wrong this wrong that"

I think one of the worst made horse movies was Second Chances..
  • Probably Secritariet.
    Although I cannot watch horse movies without constantly saying "Wrong breed, wrong gender,wrong color, wrong this wrong that"

I think one of the worst made horse movies was Second Chances..
  • Hidalgo, without a second thought. It was the most awesome horse movie ever, ever!

Although, I tend not to watch movies with animals in because I always cry!

I sobbed my heart out all the way through Black Beauty. 

Oh....except for The Horse Whisperer. That was just the most stupid movie-edition of a book that I've ever seen. 
  • I love them all but my favorites is Secretariat too....it grips my heart
  • I got my first horse from the kid who starred in the movie "Black Stallion" .

I worked for his dad on thier family ranch.  So I guess That would be my Fav, although in fairness I like most of em if they ain't to hokey ...............