Quick Post

I'm in heaven........

I'm in heaven........
  • May sound simple but I'm eating my first bagel since February, warm, toasted, with melted butter....... MMMMMMmmmmmm.  Tried a new brand I found in the freezer section of our local health food store and instead of being like a brick, it's light, crispy and amazing!  They also had cinnamon rolls!  I'll try those tomorrow.  I'm going to gain back all the weight I've lost since going gluten-free [:@]

What made your day/week?
  • That's wonderful, Dana!  I was sure you were going to say "the temperatures dropped to the upper 70's" 
    What made my day?  I got my ebay stuff mailed off.  Really feels good to get that done.
    What made my week?  Spending time with one of the most important people in my world, my BFF, Carol.  [':)']
    Here she is.... now you have to post a picture of your bagel.  
  • What made my day?  The base commander told me "good job" cuz I read his mind. [':)']
    Actually, the same thing has been bugging both of us and I got a contractor out today to quote the repair.   When I mentioned it to him he said he's been bugging my commander for a long time about it.  [8|] If he'd followed procedure and submitted it to his building manager it would have gotten done quicker! [8D]
    Plus it's FRIDAY!!!  Yahoo!  Seems like the longest 3 day work week of my life!  Now for a 3-day weekend!!!  *happy dance*  (and payday) (spent)
  • Looking forward to my Friday trail ride with my riding buddy made my week......

Having nice, tolerable temperatures today made my day ':)'
  • What made my day?  GETTING THE ELECTRICAL WORK DONE ON MY MEMPHIS HOUSE!!! [':D']
  • My day-lots of things-we got some rain!  Kelly and Tahoe did well in their clinic, had soup and grilled cheese for dinner which is perfect on a rainy, cool day like this ':)'

My week-hubby will be home from Yosemite tomorrow!
  • My Sunday?  I took a nap!!  [':D'] (man was I bushed!)
  • lol hunter you crack me up [':D'
    well my day just started but (this is going to be horrible mooshy and cute) my boyfriend texts me good morning every morning, that makes my day everyday[8D]
  • That is SOOOO sweet!!!  [':)']

• my day- it's sunny but cool and there are little sprouts of grass making the fields and pasture look like velvet!

my week-hubby turns 45 like me on Friday-no more jokes about being married to an "older woman!"
  • my day-just cleaned my mouse and it's working sooooo well AND going to a 3-Day event to work the Steeplechase-gonna see lots of amazing horses and riders from all over!!

my week-next week is only a 3 day work week followed by a 4 day weekend!  Wish it was always like that!
  • made my DAY!  I was talking to a potential recruit.  She's actually coming into my "shop".  (I'm the only one in my shop at the moment) So I was telling her about the job and two of my Guard coworkers came in and started saying all kinds of nice things about me to the new girl!!  WOW!  That was great!

My week? 
    THERE'S EGGNOG IN THE STORE COOLERS!! 
    *happy dancing*

What made Carmy's day?  I'm glad you asked!!  [':D']  Getting to burrow in a pile of laundry hot out the dryer!
  • Spawn of Hunterseat has first dibs on the eggnog. (I read "THERE'S EGGNOG IN THE STORE COOLERS!!" out loud and he sits up, says huh? and proceeds to read your post). The happy look on his face is just [':D'].
  • That's my boy! [':D']
    What made my day is leaving and knowing I have 5 days off.  WHEW! 
    (and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Marine Corps!!!)
  • My day-same as Hunter-knowing I'm off for 4 days ':)'

My week-Getting Jewel in the trailer!!