Quick Post

searching...searching....

searching...searching....
  • Greetings all. I think. *gropes blindly* Everything is different. It sure has been a while. I am here hoping to find old pics of my beagles, Ellie Mae, Marty and Herbiedude. All have crossed over The Rainbow bridge and I have very few pics. Hoping against hope some may be store here. *sniffles* -Dash
  • Hi Dash!

I'm sure the pics are on here somewhere. We've got posts from eons ago, I'm just not sure how to search for the pics.

It's great to "see" you! Tell us what you've been up to!

• Welcome back!  So sorry to hear you don't have your beloved beagles anymore :(  Do you have any new ones?  What have you been up to?  Still in the dairy business?

• I've been playing around a little. At the top of the page with the address community.horse.com/g/ you can go to "sort" and next to it it says all recent. You can change that to "your discussions". Perhaps if you remember what discussions you posted pictures in you'll be able to find some. I am able to pull up discussions from 2009 and pictures are still there.

I too am sorry to hear about your loss.

• Do I have new beagles? *points and laughs* Of course! I have a senior foster who was a lab prisoner/experimental  animal, a 7-9 y/o beagle rescue, and my "own" babies, an 19 month old male and a 15 month old mini beagle. Still a real beagle - AKC and all. No more cows - have been doing pigs for the last  4 years.