Quick Post

Conservatives & Liberals

Conservatives & Liberals
  • So it is good to be close-minded, I don't see how that can be.....

Oh well....   I like to look at things with an open mind.  We can't learn with a closed mind.  Not sure when it could be a good thing? If that were the case I never would have made it thru college.....LOL. 
  • We may be looking at it differently.  To prove an argument you have to take it to the extreme.

Here's where I agree with you:  The president believes he has a good strategy in place for combat in the desert. (generic, I know)  I can keep an open mind and listen to his strategies.  Whether they are good or not remains to be seen.  Just cuz he says they're good.... but I digress.

There are groups which believe human sacrifice is acceptable.  In fact they manufacture their own sacrifices - having babies.  HOLD ON NOW!  Are you willing to have an open mind and listen to their arguments?

Can you keep an open mind when the North American Man Boy Love Association wants to approve men having sex with boys?  I mean, these are real people with real agendas.  They feel they have a right to make their points!  Do we want to keep an open mind?

Just raising St. Bernards for meat in China is too much for me.  Just can't keep an open mind on that one, either.  Nor the whole skinning animals alive.... Or killing a family member who accepts Jesus as their savior, just because.  No open mind there!  Not from me.  I don't think it's always good to have an open mind.  No telling what's going to sneak in there when you're least expecting!
  • True, and I see where you are coming from now.

Impossible to be open-minded about anything that mistreats or kills people or animals.  I do see what you mean now.
  • Darn Remali! Just when this post thread was buried on page 2!

Thanks for making a good and very valid point, I ignored it to begin with because I think stuff is posted like this just to get some people riled up. I don't come here for political discussions or to get information on politics on which to base my opinion. There are plenty of places that post objective and true information. Stuff like this isn't worth the time.

Let's leave this alone so it can get buried..........so start making new posts!
  • Good point!!  
  • sorry
  • I should report you, but what good would it do?

I find this very insulting, I am sure if I posted something like this about conservatives, you bet I would be reported and it would be pulled.

I feel everyone's opinion and political orientation has its place, as long as it posted in a respectful manner, and this goes over that line. Obviously this was taken from a right wing whack job who has no tolerance for anyone with a belief different than their own. IF that is the kind of country you want to live in, their are plenty out there that suits your needs.

Like I said, ignore it so it can be buried or report it so it can be edited.
  • mom2rum~~I sent you a PM but your box is full. I hope you get it
  • I got it! Sent you a reply.............
    Thanks..........
  • If the shoe fits wear it. 

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Only the liberals would object to the truth.

Sure separated the two, in a hurry.
  • OK.... so I guess we may as well start posting lies about Conservatives too.....

why not, if the shoe fits.....