Quick Post

Nobody!!!

Nobody!!!
  • Horseless you still look manly in your biker outfit.  Some guys look, well, ummmmm sort of femine.  Maybe that is why you used the maxi pad example.  HAHA

Good luck with the ride.

Hunt-  When you ride western you have plenty of places to put stuff on trail rides. LOL
    Guns- So glad you keep horseless in line and on his toes.
  • [quote=TanyaC97]

Horseless you still look manly in your biker outfit.  Some guys look, well, ummmmm sort of femine.  Maybe that is why you used the maxi pad example.  HAHA

Good luck with the ride.

Hunt-  When you ride western you have plenty of places to put stuff on trail rides. LOL
    Guns- So glad you keep horseless in line and on his toes.

Thanks for the well wishes. I love my biker shorts. [':D']
  • Don't worry horseless, soon the depends will take the bike short's place, LOL Good luck on the ride.
  • Don't worry horseless, soon the depends will take the bike short's place,

• [quote=Horseless]

[quote=gunslinger598]

Are you familiar with the feeling of a maxi there?

I thought about that after I wrote it. LOL and the answer is no, its just what I imagined it would feel like.
    not that I sit around imagining what it would feel like, have I dug a deep enough hole yet???

You know, there's something about this post that is just plain WRONG! [':D']

Horseless, I think you'd need a backhoe to fill in the hole you're digging!

In all seriousness, good job on losing the weight.  I know how hard that can be sometimes.
  • He came to visit my office Tuesday, I think it was.  I was listening to him talk and thinking about how different he looks.   (okay, maybe I wasn't really listening...) [':)']
    We're getting new uniforms and he was saying how much difference the sizes are from his old to his new.  He's really doing a great job.  The bike race is in a couple of weeks!!!  I'm volunteering.  I bought a jersey, too.  [':D']
  • [quote=hunterseat]

He came to visit my office Tuesday, I think it was.  I was listening to him talk and thinking about how different he looks.   (okay, maybe I wasn't really listening...) [':)']
    We're getting new uniforms and he was saying how much difference the sizes are from his old to his new.  He's really doing a great job.  The bike race is in a couple of weeks!!!  I'm volunteering.  I bought a jersey, too.  [':D']

I was thinking, humm did she get a new hair cut??  You were looking pretty Hubba Hubba yourself. hee hee hee