Quick Post

hunterseat's epic journey /PICS ADDED

hunterseat's epic journey /PICS ADDED
  • [quote=hunterseat]

I wish I'd taken pics of the "sand" (cement).  There were panels in the glass ceiling that could be drawn back with screens on that section I guess for fresh air. 

When I enlarge your photo...I CAN see the sand look!!  AWESOME!!  Was this in a hotel you stayed in? 
    My guess would be for fresh air, too.  Those 'inside' pools and the chlorine can get....pretty powerful!

• DH and I finally got our transfer closer to the ranch

WOW!  That's fantastic!  Just give it time.  Life ebbs and flows, doesn't it?  One day I'll get to come visit.  My raft guide from our trip spends his winter at the Rio Grande guiding rafting....  what a life!
  • Have I every told you guys how awesome Miss Hunter is??  Oh.  Well.. She IS!  I'm really glad that I got to be part of the epic journey.  I had a blast spending two days w/ a weirdo I met off of the internet three years ago.  To date, she has had  the pleasure of coming to my house 3 times!  How lucky is she?!  I shall not forget the boywonder!  I wish I had gotten to spend more time w/ him this go round.  The boy is a trip!  But of course Hunter & I were out galavanting in West Virginia.. and hiking .. and jogging... and shopping... and taking walks.  Wheew!  Ain't no wonder that girl is skinny!  She'll wear you out!  It took me a week to recoup!  Of course I still ain't rite. [':D']  Did I mention she made me run?!  And there wasn't even anything chasing us!!  Geesh!
  • Sounds like yall had a Super Duper time.[':D']