Quick Post

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!

• It's almost here anyway [8D]

Hubby and I are staying home this year, I'm gonna make a nice little turkey and we are going to stay in a play with our new toys all day lol 
    We aren't very ambitious when it comes to the holidays. No other Marines to feed this year, just me and Hubby. 

Anyway I thought I would give out holiday best wishes and share some pictures 'cause I can [:D]

I saw this ugly dog sweater and it cracked me up, I had to make Teddy dog wear it at least once 

Hubby and Dixie pup, sorry about the lighting lol

Both of the dogs, sitting so pretty for a picture, this took a long time to do by the way, Dixie's attention span is equal to the size of a gnat 

And the whole family 

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Merry Christmas to you TLP. What a cute family. Thanks for sharing. I really need to get a dog. 
  • Love it! Dixie pup looks like such a cutie! Fits right in! 
  • Happy holidays to you, too! Cute pups and kitty ':)' Is he doing better?
  • Thanks everyone!

Yes, Chester is doing so much better, he doesn't like taking his medicine but we've come to an understanding about it, I think. I switched his food to something more healthy, my aunt heard I was feeding him meow mix and she went ballistic, I guess it's not very good for cats....so I switched him to a petsmart brand, he is doing really good on that, more energy, more playful and, if possible, more loving LOL