Quick Post

Not a Carnival cruise

Not a Carnival cruise
  • Since jungle_cat and I are going on cruises, I thought this was kind of funny. [:)]
  • LMAO!  Too Funny!!!
  • Good one! I've about lost count on how many cruise ships that Carnival has had major issues with. Sounds like you two will have a blast! Where will you be going to?
  • 45th high school reunion cruise for me. Caribbean. 4th week of April
  • Wonder how they'll stay in business like that. I guess if they offer cheap enough fares they'll sell. It's a shame that a company like that can't keep their boats fully maintained. What's up with that?

(love the comic! [':D'] )
  • I'm not cruising Carnival...kinda glad.
  • I am cruising Carnival - Yikes!  So wish I could change that now.  We went on Carnival on our honeymoon many years ago and had a blast so figured why bother changing companies.  Our cruise is a 7 day in the Western Carribean - the last week of April.  Should be swimming with dolphins, seeing the mayan ruins, stopping at stingray bay, and then a day of snorkeling on a private beach.  I can't wait!
  • Wanted to say a Carnival cruise liner was towed into the shipyard dry dock yesterday with people aboard. But still... don't worry! They didn't seem to mind being stranded in Hawaii!