Quick Post

Hubby's AT-6 Texan warplane

Hubby's AT-6 Texan warplane
  • Here are some pictures of my husband and his latest acquisition with a partner:

Gary's in the khaki flight suit, his partner in the green

Happy guy, flew it home all the way from Massachusetts when they bought it-

• NICE plane!!!  Wish you lived nearer WI.  I sure would like a ride in it.  If he comes to the big air show in WI we are on his way.  He could land in Viroqua and give me a ride.
  • WOW!!!! Nice!
  • What was his flight time from Mass to Cali? Way to rack up the flight hours!!! That's a sweet little aircraft!!! Can't wait for Chatter to see it! So it's authentic military?
  • That's cool! Is that plane old...lol I don't know a lot about planes [8D]
  • Rod-He was at the Osh Kosh show this summer but didn't own the warplane yet.  Not sure what they're going to fly back to the show this next year but if he's ever going to be in your area with it, I'll make sure he connects with you!  I flew in it recently and it was fun!

Hunter-I think it took 3-4 days.  Can only go about 350 mi. before needing more gas.....

It is from the 1940's, TLP.
  • Wish we could be there! Chatter loves the look of her! He believes that unit was in SC and his father was a part of that unit. I'd like to take the picture to the hospital to show his dad. (he's back on the ventilatior [&o] )
  • Wow! Cool!! A Confederate!!!
  • lol ok, i was just making sure, its kind of cool to see how much things have changed over the years