Quick Post

It looks like I may be moving!

It looks like I may be moving!
  • Quick update. I finally got all moved into the new place, so far I'm loving it. I have trees here! Couldn't have done it without the help of some of my awesome and wonderful friends. Pets are settled in nicely, and now it's time for me to rest up... I'm wiped out. Moving is hard work, I lost like 5 pounds, yeesh. Ended up getting sick with sinusitis, but got on some meds for that, at least I pretty much have everything done here and now I can relax.
  • Congrats!!  I'm so happy for you! such a relief being away from that other place I'm sure!
  • Yay!  As Dorothy said, "There's no place like home...."

I've never had a hometown until I was an adult.  As a kid we moved about every 3 yrs. due to my dad's job.  I've been settled here in Riverside for 22 years and although it gets hot in the summer and is further from the beach than I'd prefer, it is home ':)'

Get some rest and get better.
  • YAY, Remali! Glad you got all moved and can rest up now.
  • Thanks everyone! I'm loving the new place, the pets are all doing good here, I've had quite a few friends stop over for visits, it's great. I'm still a bit under the weather (sinusitis, go figure), but at least now I can just rest up and get caught up on snoozer time.