Quick Post

My Favorite Place (UPDATE6/7)

My Favorite Place (UPDATE6/7)
  • Here's a pic of my favorite place. I'll post more later. This is public trust land in Branford, CT. It has living rock, water, hills, green, peaceful, mind-cleansing tranquility. Maybe other people can post pictures of their favorite places... or at least tell something about them.
  • Another.. Dog loves this place, too!
  • Whazzat??
  • So much of the path is nothing but rock. I mean there is no earth other than rock. You walk along a giant boulder of granite. Crazy. Some areas has vegetation only because years of rotted leaves provides a bit of earth for seeds to take hold. Moss is abundant and gorgeous! I love green!
  • THIS is whatcha call a HAM. I can say "Teddy Bear, go get up on that rock and stay so I can take your picture". And this is what happens. *rolls eyes*
  • "No rock too big"
  • Wow! beautiful place!
  • Thanks! [':D'] I've been hiking and running through there for months now and am still finding new trails. Still trying to figure out how those people got so lost from so far away. I want to find THAT trail!!
  • I actually enjoy terrains similar to this and though I have set up my personal hammock between two sturdy trees, there still are a lot of things that I think is enjoyable in such a place. Most probably, the issue that you are going to come across is about the quality of the weather that will let you fully enjoy such a scene. Would like to know more about it.
  • I can always dress for the weather! [':D'] CT is as far north as I've ever lived. I'm hoping the winter isn't too cold this year... or next.
    Ivan, where are you located? Do you have horses?
  • What a beautiful, peaceful place, I love it!