Quick Post

Just built a website!

Just built a website!
  • You did a great job!
  • Thanks!  We need more/better pictures of his past work. We drove by some of his work and I snapped as we rolled.  He didn't plan for those to be on the internet!  It was snowing - I guess you can see that.  That was the end of October.  Lots of power out in CT.  99% actually.
    The site has been really good for "cold" customers who don't know him.  They like seeing what he's done.  AND one lady wants a bench in her shower, too! So looks like he's got work coming in!!  [':)']  YAY!
  • Congrats. Means your hard work is paying off especially if he is getting work. ':)'
  • Nice job!!!! You are getting more and more talented with age.

• Nicely done hunterseat! You should give a blog a try too, they are so fun. I started a blog a few months ago, it's mostly made up of photos I've taken, but maybe I'll have more to write about when we have better weather.
  • Thanks! I started the blog that's linked to the site because Jeff said he wanted a blog.  Looks like it's up to me if it will ever get written in.  I sort of vent/blog here, actually.  I need to be writing on my books, rewriting one after editing and finishing another.  Couple more are in line.

If anyone wants to Like our business on facebook it's Van Fleet Restoration. [':)']
  • WAAAAAIT A MINUTE!  What did Tanya say?  [>:]
  • [8D]I was wondering if you would pick up on that.  SILLY!!!

You are talented, good job!!!!!!!!!!
    [';)']
  • Great job!!!
  • Looks good!
  • Thanks!  I really need to figure out how to put a "like us on fb" link on it.  I need to spend another day or so on it.  And we still need more pictures.  He's done some amazing decks, floors, cool stuff...
  • hello Hunterseat, your message just caught my eye..i've just built an information website too,  on horses...time consuming ain't it?! If im not out and about with my 2 mares, i'm building the website.  I'll look at yours if you look at mine?!   www.stable-antics.com  i'm a newbie at this whole forum thingy too. Looking forward to reading lots of news and views from horsey peeps...
  • Looks great!  Never tried out iPage.  I wonder if it's similar to a WordPress set up...
  • It was amazingly simple and the tech support was stellar. I have some pics to add to the site. I need to update!!
    eta: one thing they emphasized: as soon as you sign up for the service, go ahead and build your site. People who put it off never seem to git 'er done. I took that to heart and spent about 10 hrs on it!! (how can I be such a perfectionist about some things and have such a messy car?)