Quick Post

I'm in heaven........

I'm in heaven........
  • My week:  Seeing boy wonder last night when he actually came home after work.  He was nice, he ate well, he gave me hugs and he wasn't wasted! (he's broke) [':)']  I hadn't seen him awake in many days.
  • My day-finally over-tired, been up since 5:30, drove about 4 hours hauling the trailer today but the girls had fun so it was worth it.

My week-still have 2 more days off!
  • My day-had a turkey burger w/ a bun that was actually good!  Most gluten-free bread products are either crumbly or like a brick!

My week-my observation is over-still have my post-observation meeting coming up Weds.  Not sure how it went, kids were good ':)'  Hard being observed by someone who doesn't really know what you do.  Like having a lawyer judge a horse show or something ':)'
  • My day..... um.... I woke up.  (it's early)
    My week - feeling up to work after the extremely long weekend!! 

Yay for the observation being over!
  • My day- we're getting real rain which means we'll be getting green ':)'  Hot cup of tea and apple cake w/ cream cheese frosting for breakfast ':)'  Hubby's only day off during the week so we get to hang out together and do fun stuff like laundry, go to Home Depot, etc.

My week-No work but I'm still getting paid!!
  • My day...  Seeing the kids - they came by tonight.
    My week... LAST WEEK?  It was the craziest week of my life!!  But I guess what made my week is knowing the horses have a great place to go!  (they will be so ticked when they find out they have to come home after 6 months!)
  • My day-having my family all at home, getting to bake/cook up a wonderful meal with my girls, brilliant sunshine after our rain, Kelly's little pup maybe feeling better

My week-having it off to spend with my family and friends
  • My day-feeling better

My week-done with work for 2 weeks!
  • My day?  talking with Jeff, via net.
    My week?  A great flight over.
  • My day-first Monday off ':)'  Got to sleep in ':)'
    My week- hanging out with my kids and critters
  • My day is really good to my friends place some cakes/ and cooks some wonderful meal awesome.
    =======================
    Earl Nunes
  • Sounds good!

My day:  Went on a great trail ride with friends and it was sunny and warm!

My week:  Got the kennel put together and puppies and momma are now sleeping in the garage so no more cleaning poop out of the carpet!!
  • My day?  Cool class!  Really good stuff.
    My week?  it's over!!  (the week is)
    My life?  you-know-who...it's our 2 month anniversary!  [':)']