Quick Post

Hi!

Hi!
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Are you old enough to have a boyfriend?! [':D']
    He sounds like a good boyfriend if he has a Lipizzaner, too! [':)']
    Thank you for being so friendly!  I do think your English is good!

I am 16 years old! [':D'] In pictures I don't turn good so.....
    Here are some more pictures I hope you don't mind!!

Don't mind my face..hehe...my dad made me to smile even I didn't wonted to

This is my boyfriends Siglavy

My love

• You are adorable, precious, very pretty!  [':)']
    I love seeing your pictures.  Thank you for showing us the carriage!  If I ever get to Croatia I want a ride!!
    I have a fly bonnet I use, too!!!! [':D']
  • [quote=hunterseat]

You are adorable, precious, very pretty!  [':)']
    I love seeing your pictures.  Thank you for showing us the carriage!  If I ever get to Croatia I want a ride!!
    I have a fly bonnet I use, too!!!! [':D']

thank you....you are most kind...I would like you to come and take a ride with me....
    And your dog is most cute with that fly bonnet!!
  • Here are some snow pictures from today...enjoy

Evo neke snježne slikice od dns...i dugo očekivani video...Canisse u trku...

Mara i Baty

Moja ljepotica....my pretty girl

prljavica...dirty girl

Gaya$Zano

Canissa running around=video
    View My Video
  • Your pictures are ALL so beautiful!  I love the video!  A very playful, snorting horse! [':)']  I have been very busy.  I will talk more later.  You should go to the General Chat section and say good morning!  We say good morning every day!  You can tell us how your day has been!

• Hey HI !! Even i am a newbie. My name is fedora and am delighted to participate in this thread.  I am big fan of horse racing. I love to watch matches and love the thrill it offers. I feel  elated cos i happened to help one person over here. Let me know if i can be of any help to you. 

me is Nina I come from Croatia, my english is not so good, but I will try not to make many mistakes! I have 6 lipizzaner horse witch I adore....I hope I am welcome...!!
  • Hi Fedora!!  [':D']
  • Beautiful horses. Now thats a breed i will want to own someday.