Quick Post

Hi from PA

Hi from PA
  • Hi everyone!  I am a 30 year old returning rider.  I grew up riding hunter/jumpers but haven't ridden in about 10 years.  I spent years showing and working as a groom in show barns and standardbred barns.  After being away for so long, I just started leasing a new horse!  Wink is a 14 year old QH/Belgian cross and the sweetest mare I've ever seen.  I'm sure I'll have lots of questions and look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Hi KikisMom,
    I am much...ah, older and glad to welcome you to the forum.
    Your mare looks to be a sweetheart.

I have a four year old quarter horse mare.  I had contact with horses off and on for many years.  I started riding my daughter's horses 15 years ago and she gave me one 1 1/2 years ago. 

There are many knowledgable horse people here to help answer your questions.
    Kary
  • WOW she looks like an awesome horse!!!  If you're only 30 you haven't been out of horses THAT long! [':D']  Buncha old fogies around here but that's okay, we can stick together KM!!  rofl
    Okay, okay, I'm with the old fogie crowd.  [8D]
    I have 3 former harness racers!  And an appy filly.
    Greetings from the spleen of the nation.  (I just made that up!)
  • I love Standardbreds!  After working at a couple of racing barns in NJ, they were MY babies (not the owners who showed up once a year).  One two year old in particular stole my heart and I hope I can find her one day after she's retired.  She broke two ribs when I forgot to watch for her nasty habit of swinging her butt in her stall, but I loved her anyway...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's past the teenage years! 
  • Welcome to the forum!  Hop right in and visit.  Good folks here.
  • Welcome from PA! Lol. Your mare is beautiful!

Where is Breinigsville??? Never heard of it.

I am 22 and have two AQHA mares, Tess a red roan ( my barrel horse ) and Snip a bay ( hubs horse.)

VERY nice to meet you
  • Breinigsville is west of Allentown, near Macuingie.  Basically, little town in the middle of nowhere!
  • One two year old in particular stole my heart and I hope I can find her one day after she's retired

What was her name and how old is she now?  Do you know Susan Wellman with ASAP?  4thehorses.com.  She may be able to find some info on the mare.