Quick Post

Hello :)

Hello :)
  • Hi :) My name is Annalee, and I used to be a member of this forum, a long time ago. I am a sophomore in college and ride on our IHSA Intercollegiate team. I have two horses of my own, Mingo-a TB/QH/Arab cross, and Titan-a Percheron!
  • Welcome!  I've always admired Percherons.  The last college I attended had an IHSA team.  I wasn't part of it though.  Hope you enjoy the forum.
  • Hi!  Was  your forum name always Annalee?  I seem to recognize your voice. [':)']  Pretty cool you've stopped by!  I hope everything is well in your life!
  • My forum name before was Mingo, my horses name ':)' Its been a very long time since I've been on the forum, probably like my sophomore year in high school!
  • Hi there AnaLee.  Welcome back.  
  • Hi Analee-welcome back!  What kinds of things does the eq. team do at your school?  Wish I'd known about that when I was in school...... wouldn't have taken a break from horses.

Join us in our General Chat daily thread where we let everyone know what we're up to.
  • Dana,

Our equestrian team is split up into two teams, the Western team and the Hunt Seat team. For western it is basic western horsemanship and the higher levels compete in reining. For the Hunt Seat team it is Hunt Seat Equitation, and from the novice levels up is jumping. This year I competed on both teams, but my main team is the Hunt Seat team ':)' Its a super cool experience and so much fun. We're actually an NCAA collegiate team, so we get to ride our school horses and compete at IHSA competitions!