Quick Post

Hi!:)

Hi!:)
  • Hi, I just joined looking for a refreshing forum.  I have one rescued Arabian/x mare who is 4 and my husband has a 15 year old Arabian mare.  They live on my trainers property along with 9 other Arabians(some part) and 2 non-Arabians.

I have been back into horses for the past couple years, having gotten my mare May of last year when she was a good 300lbs under weight!  She is now up to her perfect weight and we are soon going to be putting her under saddle! 

I am here to learn and hopefully help others along the way!:D
  • Welcome   Glad to have you here.  I have had Arabs in the past and find them to be not only beautiful horses, but also very smart.  
  • [quote=Connie]

Welcome   Glad to have you here.  I have had Arabs in the past and find them to be not only beautiful horses, but also very smart.  

Thank you Connie, yes they are amazingly smart!  The reason I was drawn to them was their intelligence, of course their beauty doesnt hinder my love for them either!!':)'
  • Welcome Abayleo!   I raise foundation Quarter horses and a few Quarabs.  Used to raise just Arabians in the 70's and 80's.  Arabians are still my favorite ride!
  • Welcome!  I grew up on flea-bitten gray Arab mares ':)'  My sister had an Anglo-Arab who was so curious, smart, devious, athletic!  What do you plan to do with your mare once she's under saddle?
  • [quote=littlebit]

Welcome Abayleo!   I raise foundation Quarter horses and a few Quarabs.  Used to raise just Arabians in the 70's and 80's.  Arabians are still my favorite ride!

Thank you!':D'  Yes Ive ridden a little bit of everything and I LOVE my Arabians!':D'

[quote=danastark]

Welcome!  I grew up on flea-bitten gray Arab mares ':)'  My sister had an Anglo-Arab who was so curious, smart, devious, athletic!  What do you plan to do with your mare once she's under saddle?

Thank you!':D'  Im not quite sure, defiantly do trails and possibly some x-country stuff.  I would also love to dabble in some Dressage-since I wouldnt need papers-and my trainer says she has the stuff for it!':)'