Quick Post

Howdy, ya'll!

Howdy, ya'll!
  • My name is Kara. I live in East TN. I am turning 18 in october. I am new to the forum. Obviously. I have 6 horses, one of which is currently for sale. I ride western. I have both gaited and non-gaited horses. I am a senior in high school (finally). I plan on going to college for horse science. I am always open to meeting new horsey people. I have been riding horses for 7 years now. I will be breaking a horse next summer (hopefully). I have a 4 yr old Gypsy Vanner, a 5yr old Spotted Walking Horse, a 6 yr old TN Walking Horse, a 21 yr old KY Mountain Saddle Horse, a 13 yr old Paint Horse (for sale), and a 30-something yr old Quarter Horse. I currently rope. I am in need of a new horse, because we are selling mine. I want to try barrel racing some day.

I think that is all I have to say. If you have any questions, just message me on here or email me.
  • Hi Kara!!  I'm at the wrong end of TN!  Actually north Mississippi but no one knows where my town is and I work in Memphis.  Great to see you!  Looking forward to pictures of your horses!!! 

OH, I've only been rafting once but it was the Nolichucky Gorge last summer.  It was a  blast!  (speaking of E.TN.)