Quick Post

QT!!! Where are you???

QT!!! Where are you???
  • Better yet, where ya from? [:)]  You gotta tell us about your horsey minded self and family and other critters and...... well, just say hi!  *waves*
  • Im assuming its me your directing this to lol. Im here in Michigan born and raised and horsey-minded says it all.I get told all the time by my fiance that Ive got Salem on the brain, I cant even go more than one day without seeing him lol.Helps that I work at the barn where I board him though. Sorry I didnt intro ':)' Im not really good at this part....
  • I was just being nosy.  You mentioned wishing you had trails like the ones in one of the trail riding threads.  Plus it's nice to know there's a Salem in your life.  Vitamin H is good for the soul. [':)']  I hope your fiance knows he wouldn't love you NEARLY as much if there wasn't a horse in your life!!  Welcome, by the way!!
  • All he needs to know is that as long as I can see my baby every day all will be fine.Im just happy I can call him to come to the barn and poultice Salem if Im working, hes pretty great like that.
  • Sounds like a keeper!  Looking forward to pictures!  If you want to email them to me I'll fix them and email them back.  BUT, if you read that recent post I wrote to.... ahhh... how quickly I forget...  CONNIE.  It was Connie.