Quick Post

im new too

im new too
  • hello, everyone. i have checked out your forum several times and have wanted to become a member for some time,i finally did it. i"ve looked on here diffrent times for advice and just  in general checking out the site.  i have a 7yr old mare and a 4 month old colt from her. i have loved horses all my life and finally at 41 got my own. she was a gift from my husband  last christmas.  the best christmas  gift ever.  also i see several new members like me-hello everyone. looking forward to reading everyones posts. thanks,annie234.
  • Welcome to the forum! 
  • I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for baby pics!  AND mama pics!
    Glad  you finally logged on, but it's good to have people, lurkers, members, it's all good.  It's great hearing what people have to say.

I grew up in VA.  I have friends in Covington Va between Roanoke and WV.  Plus we have a racking horse enthusiast here from that side of VA!
  • Welcome to the forum!  Kind of like you, I got back into horses at 40 after a 12 year break of having kids and such.  Congratulations on your Christmas gift!  So was the baby planned or a surprise?  Pictures, please ':)'
  • Its never to late to get a pony for X-mas...I am 24. I have 2 horse.I have had them for about 11/2 year. So i am new too. My husben made me put up my on fence be-four we got my horse