Quick Post

Hey All! Everybody Welcome Me!!

Hey All! Everybody Welcome Me!!
  • Hey all! I am Kylie, I am 23 years old and horses are my life! I am a plus sized rider with an unfaltering love for draft horses! I am working on losing weight (any tips would be great) but its a slow process and I don't exactly have will power, haha. I have 3 horses of my own and two others that I am training for my barn owner, but I will introduce them all on another thread :) I have been riding for 16 years and I have tried it all, and though in my heart I will always be a hunter/jumper rider, I have recently fell head over heels in love with Dressage and am training my 5 year old mare to compete in dressage and eventually some low level eventing.

I can't wait to get to know everyone here and look around, post, and chat! And Happy Holidays!!
  • Hi Kylie!!!  *waves frantically to be seen all the way in NY*
    I have Standardbreds (3) and an appaloosa.  I've ALWAYS loved drafts!  Looking forward to seeing your herd! 
    It can be sort of slow around here.  Most of the old members migrated to another forum.  It's really nice seeing new faces! [':)'] There are a lot of nice people here but busy.  Winter is the time to chat, though!!
    So Welcome!!
  • Welcome to the forum, JadeSong.
  • hey, how is you diet going
  • Hi Kylie!  My dog's name is Jade... is that the name of your horse?  I thnk it's a pretty name.  I'm 25 and I have a fjord.  I love drafts too. 
    I've been trying to loose weight too...but only for the past 2 weeks.  So far I've lost 3 pounds just by portion control, cutting down on carbs, and having more fiber.  everydayhealth.com has a great site that lets you keep track of your calories and they have a ton of recipies that are really very delicious...so far I haven't found one I didn't really enjoy  it's free too.

Welcome to the forum!